Reliant Technology is currently hiring a lead storage engineer to help build our storage and recovery practice. This role will expose you to a variety of customer environments and allow you to significantly expand your customer-facing and engineering skill set. We pride ourselves with having an awesome work environment that includes large, dual monitors, fast machines, and a variety of operating system choices (Mac, Linux, and PC).
Here is a short video from Reid (Our CEO) talking about the role:
- Great people to work with that live 100% storage
- $2000 gear bonus to spend your way
- 100% health care coverage for the employee
- 401K with a match
- Onsite EMC, NetAPP, IBM storage test lab
- Well lit office with on-site gym, barbecue and 2 acres of green space
- Design and implementation of backup and restore, disaster recovery, storage consolidation, data protection and storage performance solutions.
- Requirements analysis for storage related upgrades & solutions
- Storage testing, configuration and remote management
- Storage administration with EMC and NetApp technology
- Technical Product Support
- Five+ years of storage administration, design and implementation
- Experience with EMC OR NetAPP storage (Preferably both)
- Strong interest in technology, storage and recovery
- Excellent communication skills with an overall fluency in IT architecture
- This position is based in Atlanta, GA. We offer competitive salaries, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment.